1. Consistency defines me as a person who treats all situations at hand equally. I put the same amount of effort all around and this allows others to have trust in me.
2. Harmony is a trait of mine that allows me to act as a peacekeeper between my ideas and others. Even though these notions may be very different from one another, I do not allow these differences to create conflict within groups.
3. Adaptability allows me to adjust to any new situations or tasks at hand. It allows me to break out of the shell of ignorance and act with fluidity in new environments.
4. Woo helps me create connections with different people. I bring a positive attitude whenever meeting new people, giving off good impressions.
5. Includer has shaped me into a nonjudgmental individual who welcomes all opinions and input. I use this strength to help others be heard and give people these opportunities if they haven't contributed much to a discussion.
Values in Action (VIA)